15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
10 x 10 x 30mm Rectangle Permanent Magnet N40 Ni, Super Strong Rare Earth Licensed Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Axial Direction Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier
10 x 10 x 30mm Rectangle Permanent Magnet N40 Ni Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 10 mm
Width (W): 10 mm
Height (H): 30 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1250-1280 mT (12.5-12.8 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 302-326 KJ/m³ (38-41 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 907 kA/m ( ≥ 11.4 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 955 kA/m ( ≥ 12 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 80 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
Material: sintered NdFeB permanent magnets with high performance. Super Strong Square block permanent magnet, Rare Earth Sintered Powerful NdFeB Magnet
1. Materials: Neodymium-Iron-Boron
2. Shape: Block
3. Certificate: ISO9001: 2008
A. Materials: Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
B. Utilizations of new Sintered NdFeB magnet techniques and equipment such as strip casting, HDDR technology;
C. High coercive force, the max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
D. High quality with competitive prices;
E. Grades: N33-N52, 33M-48M, 33H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH;
F. Various shapes and sizes or according to customers’ request;
G. Various coatings to protect the magnets, such as Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy, chemical, parylene and so on; .
H. Applications: Sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines/wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on