Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet System, Rubber Magnetic Cable Tie Holder, Rubber Encased Pot Magnet Assembly NdFeB, Santoprene Rubber Covered Magnetic System, Outdoor Rubber Coated Magnetic Cable Clips Magnet Holder, Neodymium Clamping Magnet Fixing Holding System Boutique Magnets, Rubber Embedded Waterproof Magnetic Base Mount Holder Supplier Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet […]
10 x 5 x 8mm Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet N45 Ni, Super Strong Rare Earth Licensed Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, NiCuNi Coating Decorative Neodymium Rectangular Permanent Magnets China Supplier
10 x 5 x 8mm Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet N45 Ni Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 10 mm
Height (H): 5 mm
Width (W): 8 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1320-1380 mT (13.2-13.8 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 342-366 KJ/m³ (43-46 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 923 kA/m ( ≥ 11.6 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 955 kA/m ( ≥ 12 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 80 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
An ornamental NICKEL-plated block magnet that can be combined, which is self-adhesive and gold-plated.
The strong magnetisation N52 makes this block magnet also interesting for model-building: It has an adhesive force of 1,3 kg on very small measurements.
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
Powerful Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron magnet Extra Strong Rectangle Magnet Small Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Extra Strong Magnet Block NdFeB N45
MPCO Magnets provides a complete range of shapes, size, grades with better performance consistency.
1. Sintered Neodymium Permanent Magnets
2. Any size, grade, shape and coating with better consistency
3. Specialize in big size and High temperature series
4. USA Patent, ISO 9001:2008, REACH, ROHS…
5. 20 Years Experience
Contact Online Now!