Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet System, Rubber Magnetic Cable Tie Holder, Rubber Encased Pot Magnet Assembly NdFeB, Santoprene Rubber Covered Magnetic System, Outdoor Rubber Coated Magnetic Cable Clips Magnet Holder, Neodymium Clamping Magnet Fixing Holding System Boutique Magnets, Rubber Embedded Waterproof Magnetic Base Mount Holder Supplier Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet […]
12mm x 6mm Strong NdFeB Round Magnet N45 Nickel, Super Strong Rare Earth Sintered NdFeB Round Disc Magnet for Toy and Craft, Max. Temperature 80 °C Nickel Plated Disk Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Exporter
12mm x 6mm Strong NdFeB Round Magnet N45 Nickel Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Disc, Disk, Round
Total Diameter (D): Ø 12 mm
Total Height (H): 6 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1320-1380 mT (13.2-13.8 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 342-366 KJ/m³ (43-46 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 923 kA/m ( ≥ 11.6 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 955 kA/m ( ≥ 12 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 80 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
Grades: N33, N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52, (M, H, SH, EH, UH )
Coatings: Nickel, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zinc, white-blue Zn, Black epoxy resin, Gold
Shapes: Disc, cylinder, sphere, block, ring, tile, arc, and other irregular shapes
Tolerance: +/-0.05mm unless specified.
Magnetized direction: Through thickness, diameter, axial, etc
Maximum working temperature: 80 to 120 degrees C
Delivery time: Within 7-30 days when order confirmed
Package Condition: Standard air/sea protective package, unless specified.
Please refer to below table for magnetic properties of sintered neodymium magnets.
The character designation of sintered NdFeB magnets is composed of NdFeB, the chemical symbols of neodymium, ferrum and boron,and two magnetic properties. The number in front of the solidus refers to the maximum magnetic energy product, symbol BH max and unit kj/m. The number after the solidus refers to one-tenth of magnetic polarization intensity coercivity, symbol Hcj and unit KA/m, rounded to the nearest integer.
Required Information for Quotation:
1. Intend application and Material.
2. Shape, size dimensions and tolerance level.
3. Material Characteristic (i.e. Br, bHc, iHc, BHmaxK)
4. Environmental conditions and Inspection sampling plan.
5. Magnetized or unmagnetized.
6. Magnetic Polarity and magnetized direction.
7. Quantity per year and per shipment..
8. Special request method for packing.
1. The superlative strength magnets at present.
2. Used in mostly in smaller, lightweight and thinner design products.
3. The average energy product’s cost is comparable to substitute the ferrite magnet.
4. Prompt Delivery and Competitive Price.
Contact Online Now!