15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
16 x 10 x 5mm Standard Block Magnet N35 Zn, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier
16 x 10 x 5mm Standard Block Magnet N35 Zn Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 16 mm
Width (W): 10 mm
Height (H): 5 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1370-1430 mT (13.7-14.3 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 366-390 KJ/m³ (46-49 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 995 kA/m ( ≥ 12.5 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 1353 kA/m ( ≥ 17 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 120 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
Extra strong, heat-resistant Super Strong Rectangle Magnet. These magnets are often used by builders of model planes who build their own motors. The stronger the magnet, the lighter and smaller the electro motor can be designed. Temperature-resistant up to approx. 80 degrees.
Of course you can also use them as regular extra strong attachment magnets. Be careful though when experimenting with them; they easily bread due to their thinness. China NdFeB Strong Magnet N42 Extra Strong Magnet Neodymium-Iron-Boron Stock By Rare Earth Neo Square N42
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
Buy NdFeB Magnet Block Magnet N35
◾Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) are the Strongest magnets available
◾Our stocked Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) help give maximum performance from minimum size
◾Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) are usually NICKEL (Ni or NiCuNi) plated unless stated or requested otherwise
◾Neodymium magnets (NdFeB) have a maximum operating temperature of 80 °C for standard grades (Nxx e.g. N35, N42, etc), more for higher Hci grade types e.g.100 °C for NxxM, 120 °C for NxxH, 150 °C for NxxSH, 180 °C for NxxUH, 200 °C for NxxEH and 220/230 °C for NxxAH/VH
◾We can produce and supply Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) to nearly any grade, coating and shape upon request – contact us a quote!
◾Neodymium magnets are also known as NdFeB, Neodymium and Neo.