15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
19 x 13 x 6mm Standard NdFeB Block Magnet N42 Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier
19 x 13 x 6mm Standard NdFeB Block Magnet N42 Ni Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 19 mm
Width (W): 13 mm
Height (H): 6 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1280-1320 mT (12.8-13.2 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 318-342 KJ/m³ (40-43 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 915 kA/m ( ≥ 11.5 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 955 kA/m ( ≥ 12 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 80 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
Extra strong, heat-resistant Super Strong Rectangle Magnet. These magnets are often used by builders of model planes who build their own motors. The stronger the magnet, the lighter and smaller the electro motor can be designed. Temperature-resistant up to approx. 80 degrees.
Of course you can also use them as regular extra strong attachment magnets. Be careful though when experimenting with them; they easily bread due to their thinness. China NdFeB Strong Magnet N42 Extra Strong Magnet Neodymium-Iron-Boron Stock By Rare Earth Super Strong Rectangle Magnet N48H
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
A Neodymium block magnet is so versatile, useful, and downright powerful that it can even be of use off the planet. NASA used Neodymium magnet blocks on the Mars Exploration Rovers to help them be able to attract and gather space dust particles for observation. So maybe you won’t be making a robotic vehicle to send to another planet like NASA, but the point is that with Neodymium magnetic blocks used for aid in collecting materials for research and experimentation, you could.