15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
20 x 10 x 2mm Magnet Neodymium Rectangular N42 Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier
20 x 10 x 2mm Magnet Neodymium Rectangular N42 NiTechnical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 20 mm
Width (W): 10 mm
Height (H): 2 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1380-1420 mT (13.8-14.2 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 366-390 KJ/m³ (46-49 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 923 kA/m ( ≥ 11.6 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 876 kA/m ( ≥ 12 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 80 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
Extra strong, heat-resistant Super Strong Rectangle Magnet. These magnets are often used by builders of model planes who build their own motors. The stronger the magnet, the lighter and smaller the electro motor can be designed. Temperature-resistant up to approx. 80 degrees.
Of course you can also use them as regular extra strong attachment magnets. Be careful though when experimenting with them; they easily bread due to their thinness. China NdFeB Block Strong Magnetized Neodymium Rectangular Magnet Extra Strong Magnet Neodymium-Iron-Boron Stock By Rare Earth Super Strong Neodymium Rectangle
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
At MPCO Magnets, we have the most powerful of magnets with Neodymium as the main component. Ideal at any size, our Neodymium magnets can be bought at a tiny size comparable to a penny or even around the size of a card deck. At MPCO Magnets, we want to cater to each individual project you may have in mind, which is why we offer a variety of different magnet shapes. From block magnets to ring magnets to magnetic disks to rod magnets, Radial Magnets has you covered! Browse the website to find the Neodymium magnets you have been on the hunt for!