Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet System, Rubber Magnetic Cable Tie Holder, Rubber Encased Pot Magnet Assembly NdFeB, Santoprene Rubber Covered Magnetic System, Outdoor Rubber Coated Magnetic Cable Clips Magnet Holder, Neodymium Clamping Magnet Fixing Holding System Boutique Magnets, Rubber Embedded Waterproof Magnetic Base Mount Holder Supplier Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet […]
40 x 20 x 2mm Thin Neodymium Plate Magnet N48 Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Axial Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Craft Toy, Ni-Cu-Ni Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier
40 x 20 x 2mm Thin Neodymium Plate Magnet N48 Ni Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 40 mm
Width (W): 20 mm
Height (H): 2 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1400-1450 mT (14.0-14.5 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 382-406 KJ/m³ (48-51 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 796 kA/m ( ≥ 10.0 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 876 kA/m ( ≥ 11 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 60 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
At MPCO Magnets, we have the most powerful of magnets with Neodymium as the main component. Ideal at any size, our Neodymium magnets can be bought at a tiny size comparable to a penny or even around the size of a card deck. At MPCO Magnets, we want to cater to each individual project you may have in mind, which is why we offer a variety of different magnet shapes. From block magnets to ring magnets to magnetic disks to rod magnets, MPCO has you covered! Browse the website to find the Neodymium magnets you have been on the hunt for!
We simply call this one THE GIANT.
Very, very powerful. If two of these become stuck together, you’ll have a hard time separating them with only your bare hands, and then only with a great deal of effort. Not suitable for children!
This magnet has a fantastic price-performance ratio!
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
Contact Online Now!