15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
Epoxy Plating NdFeB Radial Ring Magnets, Radially Oriented Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Ring Magnets, Sintered NdFeB Radially Aligned Magnets, Bond Ring Rare Earth Permanent Magnet, Uni Pole/Single Pole/Multi-poles/Skew Radial Ring Magnet China Supplier
Epoxy Plating NdFeB Radial Ring Magnets Modle No. MPRRM-04
Material: Neodymium Iron Boron, Neo , Nd , Rare earth NdFeB
Size: as Client’s Request
Grade:N33-N52,33M-48M,33H-48H,30SH-45SH,30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH
Temperature: the max operation temp is up to 220 degree centigrade
Size: according to customers’ request;
Motors, Wind Power, Sensors, Computers and Peripherals, Magnetic Assemblies, Automotive, Motion Control, Aerospace, Research and Development,
Communications, Medical Device and Diagnostics, Home appliance, Other magnetic applications or you can find new application according to your design.
Neodymium Radially Magnetised Ring Magnets,NdFeB Radial Ring Magnets, uni-pole radial oriented ring magnet
Neodymium ‘Radially Magnetised’ Ring Magnets have a specific magnetic pattern on either their inside or outside diameter and are most commonly available in three different configurations. Magnets with Skewed Magnetisation are used in both servo and power steering motors. Magnets with Multi-pole magnetisation on the Outer Diameter and/or Inner Diameter can be found in servo motors, spindle motors, generators, couplings, and stepping motors. And lastly, magnets with a north pole on the Outer Diameter and south pole on the Inner Diameter, are used in linear actuators, compressors, magnetic bearings and high end speakers.
MPCO is capable of supplying neodymium radially oriented ring magnets based on sintered, bonded and hot-pressed magnets. Compared with conventional arc/segment magnets, these ring magnets have several critical advantages:
• Assembly and installation become much easier, far more efficient and less cost.
• Simpler and more stable structure guarantees better dynamic balance performance.
• More uniform magnetic properties and magnetization waves distribution contribute to less motor noise and smother torque output.
Features of NdFeB Radial Ring Magnets
1. High dimensional accuracy,
2. Optional magnetization patterns including single pole, straight and skew multi-pole types,
3. A single ring magnet makes assembly and installation simple and low cost,
4. Simple and stable structure guarantees excellent dynamic balance performance, and
5. Uniform magnetic properties and magnetization waves distribution contribute to low motor noise and smooth torque output.
Applications of NdFeB Radial Ring Magnets
1. Servo motors,
2. Spindle motors,
3. Electrical power steering motors, and
4. DC motors, etc.
Sintered NdFeB Neodymium Radially Aligned Magnets GRADES:
|Max Energy Product