15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
Motor Neodymium Arc Magnet Zn N35H, extremely strong rare earth arc neodymium magnet, Powerful Segment NdFeB Permanent Magnet for Motor Rotor Generator and Actuator, super strong neodymium iron boron arc magnets, Sintered Neo Arc Magnets China Supplier
Motor Neodymium Arc Magnet Zn N35H Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Plating: Zinc (Zn)
Shape: Segment, Arc, Tile
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1170-1220 mT (11.7-12.2 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 263-287 KJ/m³ (33-36 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 868 kA/m ( ≥ 10.9 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 1353 kA/m ( ≥ 17 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 120 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
Permanent arc neodymium magnet Neodymium Iron Boron
MPCO produced from Nd-Fe-B provide the “biggest bang for the buck”. This is the strongest grade of magnetic material and well is well suited for MPCO design and construction. It is prone to corrosion, however, when submersed in liquids. As such, for MPCO exposed to the cooling media, either a hermetic seal will be required or Sm-Co materials should be utilized. Additionally, these magnets have a typical upper thermal limit of about 100°C in assembly (specialty higher thermal limit grades are available up to 200°C).
High performance actuator and motor design requires the use of materials that push the limits of material science. Magnet material selection is critical and we can assist in the selection of the best material. Tradeoffs in the selection include temperature, residual induction, coercivity and environment.
Neodymium Iron Boron
We provide a huge selection of Arc NdFeB Magnet commonly used in many wind generator plans with high coercivity, low temperature.
1. Material: sintered Neodymium Ferrite Boron; segment neodymium magnet motor neodymium magnet neodymium segment magnet
2. Grade:N35~N52, N35M~N50M, N30H~N48H, N30SH~N45SH, N28UH~N35UH, N28EH~N33EH;
3. Coating and test: Zn, Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, epoxy, electrophoresis, etc. Spray test, pressure test, peeling off test and thickness test are applied in testing the coating film;
4. Temperature: the maximum working temperature can be 200 degree centigrade;
5. Quality Control: strictly inspections and tests conducted in every producing procedure and operated by well trained and experienced workers;
6. Package and Delivery: Demagnetized packing box for air and express transportation, normal carton box for sea;
7. Application: our products are widely used in aviation, spaceflight, electron, mechanism, meter and medical treatment, loudspeakers, sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, magnetic hooks, magnetic holders, filters, toys and accessories, etc.
Our business strategy: Integrity, Innovation, Cooperation and Mutual benefit.
Sincerely look forward to our business cooperation!