Ring Axial Sintered Neodymium Magnet for Pneumatic Cylinder, Epoxy Resin High Performance Rare Earth Super Strong Licensed Sintered NdFeB Ring Magnet for Pneumatic Cylinder, Magnetic Sensor Components, Epoxy Coated Pneumatic Cylinder Magnetic Rings, Amazing Powerful Air Cylinder NdFeB Permanent Magnets, MAGNET FOR PNEUMATIC CYLINDER POSITIONING SENSOR China Supplier Ring Axial Sintered Neodymium Magnet for Pneumatic […]
Plastic Isotropic NdFeB Bonded Magnets, Isotropic NdFeB Injection Magnets, Injection Molded Plastic Magnets, MIM Anisotropic Neodymium Permanent Magnets for Motor Rotor Shaft, Anisotropic and Isotropic NdFeB MIM Sensor Magnet, Bonded NdFeB Magnetic Assemblies China Supplier and Factory
Plastic Isotropic NdFeB Bonded Magnets Technical
Material: Plastic Binders and NdFeB Powder
Method: Injection Mold
Part No.: MPBD-IM70
Magnetization: radial oriented
Tolerance: ±0.1 mm
Maximum Operation Temperature: 180 °C
Delivery Time: 15-30 days
Made in China
NdFeB Plastic Magnet is a material with high cost performance. After mixed with different ratio of magnetic powder and resin, its magnetic energy produce (BH) could achieve 2.0—8.0MGOe and mostly used in precision motors and sensors field.
· High precision, suitable for all kinds of precision components.
· High magnetic property can make the magnetic components to be lightweight and miniaturization.
· Easy to be magnetizing with Multiple poles
· Can be injection molding formation together with embedded parts such as a shaft, reducing assembly process.
· Easy to make a complex shape, has a very high design freedom.
· Material cost is higher, but has advantage in tiny magnets production.
As a new production process for permanent magnetic material, ndfeb magnets produced with Injection moulding process remain neodymium magnets with much higher magnetic properties, meanwhile ,which exert advantages of high efficiency and high precision on injection moulding, as well as provided the injection plastic magnets with particular characteristics. Isotropic NdFeB Injection Magnets
1) with hardness and elasticity, and could be processed into thin ring easily.
2) Could be injection moulded with axis at one time, simplify assembling, ensure precision. Complex shape and precise tolerance can be achieved.
3)In the condition of heat-melting, they are of even density, excellent consistency.
4) Produced by injection with mixture of ferrite powder and plastic binder. Be of excellent corrosion resistance as the ferrite powder is covered by plastic binder;
5). Density: 3.6—3.8g/cm3
6). Operating temperature range from –40℃—130 ℃ .
Contact Online Now!