Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet System, Rubber Magnetic Cable Tie Holder, Rubber Encased Pot Magnet Assembly NdFeB, Santoprene Rubber Covered Magnetic System, Outdoor Rubber Coated Magnetic Cable Clips Magnet Holder, Neodymium Clamping Magnet Fixing Holding System Boutique Magnets, Rubber Embedded Waterproof Magnetic Base Mount Holder Supplier Dia 43mm TPE NdFeB Cable Holding Magnet […]
Rare Earth Arc Neodymium Magnet Zn N42SH, extremely strong rare earth arc neodymium magnet, Powerful Segment Permanent Magnet for Motor Rotor Generator and Actuator, super strong neodymium iron boron arc magnets, Sintered Neo Arc Magnets China Supplier
Rare Earth Arc Neodymium Magnet Zn N42SH Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Plating: Zinc (Zn)
Shape: Segment, Arc, Tile
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1280-1320 mT (12.8-13.2 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 318-342 KJ/m³ (40-43 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 987 kA/m ( ≥ 12.4 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 1592 kA/m ( ≥ 20 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 150 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
Permanent neodymium magnet arc magnet segment magnet Specifications:
1.ISO9001:2008 and SGS,ROHS certificates system,
2.Typical Coat: Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zn, Tin, Epoxy, Ni-Ag, Ni-Au, etc.
N35-N52 working temperature: 80°C
30M-45M, 50M working temperature: 100°C
30H-48H working temperature: 120°C
30SH-45SH working temperature: 150°C
28UH-40UH working temperature: 180°C
28EH-38EH working temperature: 200°C
30AH,33AH working temperature: 230°C
Dimension Describe: Length*Width*Thickness/ Tolerance, Edge degree
Typical Coat: Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zn, Tin, Epoxy, Ni-Ag, Ni-Au, etc.
Applications: Wind Power Generators, Motor Parts, MRI/Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Magnetic Separators, Cleaning Machine, Pump machine, etc.
We provide a huge selection of Arc NdFeB Magnet commonly used in many wind generator plans with high coercivity, low temperature.
1. Material: sintered Neodymium Ferrite Boron;
2. Grade:N35~N52, N35M~N50M, N30H~N48H, N30SH~N45SH, N28UH~N35UH, N28EH~N33EH;
3. Coating and test: Zn, Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, epoxy, electrophoresis, etc. Spray test, pressure test, peeling off test and thickness test are applied in testing the coating film;
4. Temperature: the maximum working temperature can be 200 degree centigrade;
5. Quality Control: strictly inspections and tests conducted in every producing procedure and operated by well trained and experienced workers;
6. Package and Delivery: Demagnetized packing box for air and express transportation, normal carton box for sea;
7. Application: our products are widely used in aviation, spaceflight, electron, mechanism, meter and medical treatment, loudspeakers, sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, magnetic hooks, magnetic holders, filters, toys and accessories, etc.
Our business strategy: Integrity, Innovation, Cooperation and Mutual benefit.
Sincerely look forward to our business cooperation!
Contact Online Now!