Plastic HDPE Case Magnetic Door Latch Catch, ABS Plastic Housing Surface Mounted Catches, Rectangle Screw-On Embedded Square Magnetic Holder Catch for Screw Fixing, Cabinet Door magnetic touch, Magnetic Closure, Concealed Tap-in Magnetic Closer Catcher, rectangle door stopper, neodymium magnetic cabinet catches and latches, Superior Panel & Cabinet Magnets Hardware Accessories China Factory Supplier Plastic HDPE […]
Rotor Magnetic Coupling, Electric Motor Coupling Magnetic Coupling, Magnetic Coupling General Assembly Instructions, magnetic drive pumps coupling, custom magnetic coupling designs, types include rotary couplings, linear couplings, hysteresis couplings and Eddy current couplings
Rotor Magnetic Coupling – Magnetic couplings are widely used in magnetic drive pumps, which must transport volatile, flammable, explosive and toxic air or liquids with no leakage. Both inner and outer rotors are fitted with permanent magnets (NdFeB and SmCo) in a multi-pole arrangement and are moved synchronously so as to achieve non-contact power transmission. The magnetic coupling also can be used in autoclaves and mixers.
Key Facts of Rotor Magnetic Shaft Coupling
Magnetic couplings produced by HSMAG. Have the following basic features:
Optimized design: We attain maximum working torque with fewer magnets; We use minimum sizes To lower cost while achieving a given torque.
Working temperature: NdFeB <140; SmCo <280
The inertia balance grade for the inner and outer rotor is G6.3.
Material: Inner rotor: ASTM 316 or 316L, Hastelloy, Titanium alloy
Outer rotor: ASTM Stainless steel or carbon steel with black zinc coating
Isolation shroud: ASTM 316 or 316L, Hastelloy, Titanium alloy, or nonmetallic materials
Advantages of Magnetic Couplings
No leakage magnetic coupling power transmission is essential in many process control fields. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, acid, alkali, smelting, rare earth, pesticides, dyes, medicine, papermaking, electroplating, electrolysis, pickling, radio, foil, research institutions, defense industry and other production processes conveying corrosive liquids , especially for flammable, explosive, volatile, toxic, conveying high temperature, strong acids and alkalis, organic solvent and precious liquid.
1. Machining equipment continuously updated to ensure accuracy of product processing and production capacity.
2. high performance isolation units are produced by professional specialized machinery so as to ensure the stable and reliable quality.
3. non-metallic materials can reduce or even completely avoid eddy current losses.
4. Small laser welding heat affected zone, rapid and centralized heating, low thermal stress, and the automatic laser welding ensures the consistency and reliability of the weld sealing.
Specification Data Required for Magnetic Coupling Quotation
1. Motor output power(KW)
2. Motor speed(RPM)
3. Torque of the magnetic coupling
4. Working pressure of the housing (isolation sleeve)
5. Working temperature of magnetic coupling
6. Connector size of the output part (usually motor)
7. Technical drawing/Mounting Dimensions of the input part (usually pump)
Drawings specifying the structure and dimensions of magnetic coupling are provided by the clients. Customized couplings also can be designed and processed by MPCO. According to customer requirements. high speed magnetic motor coupling