100mm x 30mm Huge Disc Strongest Neodymium Magnet N52 Ni, Super Strong Rare Earth Licensed Sintered NdFeB Disk Round Magnet for Toy and Craft, Nickel Coated Neodymium Disc Permanent Magnets China Supplier Wholesales 100mm x 30mm Huge Disc Strongest Neodymium Magnet N52 Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NDN52-10030 Grade: N52 Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: […]
Round Ceramic Industrial Ferrite Magnets D18xT4mm, Standard Disk Ceramic Magnets, Round Hard Sintering Ferrite Permanent Magnets for hobbies,crafts and science, Presonalized Powerful Ceramic Circular Magnets, Anisotropic or Isotropic Disc Magnets China Supplier
Round Ceramic Industrial Ferrite Magnets D18xT4mm Benefits:
1. Great for all Home, Office, Craft, Hobby, Science Projects and Product Manufacturing applications. Ceramic Magnets are perfect for glass gems, mirrors, for making refrigerator magnets, bottle cap magnets, small signs, magnetic buttons, and more others.
2. Best Price/Quality. Cheap High Quality Magnets.
3. Force – 2800 Gauss, Grade 5 Ceramic.
4. High Resistance to Thermal Stress. Ceramic magnets can be used at fairly high temperatures, although their magnetic properties drop with temperature. At 175° C (350° F), approximately 75% of their room temperature magnetic properties are retained.
5. High resistance to corrosion & oxidation. Ceramic/ferrite magnets are made by the pressing and sintering of a powdered mixture of strontium and iron oxide.
6. Practical size – Small Diameter 18mm & Small Thick 4mm.
7.Can be glued on to any surface. These are receptive to most adhesives including hot glue, E6000, Goop, Bond 527, Liquid Nails, 2 part epoxies and more.
1) Diameter is 30mm(1.18″),thickness is 5mm(0.196″) and 18mm(0.71″),thickness is 4mm(0.157″)
2) it is Ferrite Magnets,not strong magnets
3) it is Grade 5.
4) it is highly stablility udner difficultal environment.
5) notice:It is only for science,craft and production use,Not toys.
This offer is for a Wholesale Priced Package Magnets. Round Flat Disc Magnets have good holding power! Grade 5 Ceramic composition. Great for all craft and hobby applications. Can be glued onto any surface. Dimple marks North Pole so applying correctly is a breeze! These inexpensive disc magnets are commonly called Ceramic Craft Magnets and are solid strontium ferrite discs. These are high quality and strong for their size. These are receptive to most adhesives including hot glue, E6000, Goop, Bond 527, Liquid Nails, 2 part epoxies and more. Great for making refrigerator magnets, bottle cap magnets, small signs, magnetic buttons, and more! As with all of our products these magnets are brand new and factory fresh. Edges are slightly beveled so they do not scratch surfaces. North Pole side of magnet is marked so you can apply the magnet easily to the correct side. See our other listings for larger quantities, other sizes and adhesive for mounting. NOT A TOY, Keep Away From Children. MPCO offers a wide selection of Ceramic magnet products. Creative Industrial Permanent Ceramic Circle Magnets
What is a ceramic magnet?
Ceramic magnets (also known as ferrite magnets) were developed in the 1960’s as a low-cost alternative to metallic magnets. While their hard, brittle quality and low energy exclude them from some applications, ceramic magnets have won wide acceptance due to their corrosion and demagnetization resistance, and low price per pound. Ferrite represents more than 75 percent of world magnet consumption by weight. C5 Circular Round Ceramic Permanent Magnets Anisotropic for Craft, Bulk Wholesale Anisotropic Ceramic Disc Magnets
Who uses ceramic magnets?
Ceramic magnets are the first choice for most types of DC motors, magnetic separators, magnetic resonance imaging and automotive sensors. They are also widely used in craft and hobby projects, and hold a large percentage of the world’s refrigerator magnets! Additionally, they appear in many educational science kits and are great for a demonstration of magnetic attraction and repulsion. Industrial Craft Permanent Circular Ceramic Magnets, Bulk Lot Refrigerator Magnets Ceramic Industrial Magnets