15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
Teflon Coated Loudspeaker Ring Magnets N45, Speaker Loudspeaker Ring Shape Magnet, OEM Replacement Anisotropic Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets, Strong High-speed permanent magnet, customized sintered NdFeB Multi-pole radial ring magnets for audio machine China factory
Teflon Coated Loudspeaker Ring Magnets N45 Specifications:
Dimensions: Customized design drawing
Material: NdFeB, Grade N45
Plating/Coating: Black Epoxy-Ni-Cu-Ni plated
Magnetization Direction: Diametrically Radially
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC (Degree Celsius)
Other: All magnets passed QC(Br. Flux.Dimensions) and 24-Hour Salt Spray Test.
Feel free to contact us for the inventory if you need the product urgently.
Magnet Application: Motors, Wind Power, Sensors, Computers and Peripherals, Magnetic Assemblies, Automotive, Motion Control, Aerospace, Research and Development, Communications, Medical Device and Diagnostics, Home appliance, Other magnetic applications or you can find new application according to your design.
Neodymium Ring Magnet are great for loudspeaker, home theater, multimedia, headset, water meter, vibration motor, etc.
Sintered NdFeB Magnet Ring are supplied in different grades and sizes, maximum diameter 220mm, minimum thickness 1.0mm. Ring magnet, which are magnetized through thickness (axially), north pole and south pole are located on the top and bottom. Axially magnetized is common magnetism for ring magnets. Diameterically magnetized also can be made as per customer’s different requirement. Black Epoxy Coated Ring Speaker Magnets N45UH
How to ask for RFP and order permanent magnets?
It’s quite common to receive a request for quotation from our customers with a drawing of the requested magnet (and it’s a very good start), but most of the customers are not familiar with some of the elements you will have to consider when ordering permanent magnets. Here are some guidelines:
- Drawing – not requested for small quantities, but always useful. In most cases Magma team will issue another drawing with customer’s information and additional technical requirement, if needed.
- Magnetic properties requirements. Minimum values according to your company R&D or engineering request and sometimes maximum values.
- Quantity required. Please state lot size and period to be consumed.
- The required magnetization state (unmagnetized, fully magnetized etc.).
- Working temperature (humidity, or other information that might affect).
- Certification of magnetic properties.
- Marking and packaging requirements.
- Special requirements: such as plating, coating, or functional testing or more.
- Warning – Ceramic magnets are used for their magnetic characteristics. The end-use application should not rely on them for structural purposes due to low tensile and flexural strength. These materials are very brittle, and they chip and break easily
Neodymium ring magnets are strong Rare-Earth magnets, circular in shape with a hollow center. Neodymium (also known as “Neo”, “NdFeb” or “NIB”) ring magnets are the most powerful magnets commercially available today with magnetic properties that far exceed those of other permanent magnet materials. Due to their high magnetic strength, neodymium ring magnets have replaced other magnetic materials in order to make a design smaller while achieving the same result. Black Epoxy Coated Magnet Rectangular Block N45H