Ferrite Bonded Injection Magnets
Ferrite Plastic Magnet has the features of low magnetic proprty and lower cost.
Magnetizing while the process of injection molding, it can greatly improve the product’s magnetic energy produce and could make (BH) reach to 1.60 MGOe–2.20 MGOe.
It is a high ratio of performance materials, mostly used as a motor rotor.
· Because of the toughness of the resin, it is not easy to be chipped and cracked.
· Injection molding formation together with embedded parts such as a shaft is available, reducing assembly process.
· Easy to make a complex shape, with higher degree of design freedom.
· As cutting process is easy, it is convenient to make samples in design stage.
NdFeB Bonded Injection Magnets
NdFeB Plastic Magnet is a material with high cost performance. After mixed with different ratio of magnetic powder and resin, its magnetic energy produce (BH) could achieve 2.0—8.0MGOe and mostly used in precision motors and sensors field.
· High precision, suitable for all kinds of precision components.
· High magnetic property can make the magnetic components to be lightweight and miniaturization.
· Easy to be magnetizing with Multiple poles
· Can be injection molding formation together with embedded parts such as a shaft, reducing assembly process.
· Easy to make a complex shape, has a very high design freedom.
· Material cost is higher, but has advantage in tiny magnets production.
SmCo Bonded Injection Magnets
SmCo Plastic Magnet is a material with small temperature coefficient and best magnetic properties in high temperature. Mostly used in thermostability motor or precision sensor and the working temperature can be reached to 150 C°–220 C°.
· Max. magnetic energy produce of anisotropy SmCo plastic magnet can be reached to 8.0MOe and the cost is relatively high.
SmFeN Bonded Injection Magnets
· A new type of bonded permanent magnet material.
· The maximum magnetic energy produce of anisotropy SmFeN plastic magnet can be reached to 16MGOe, however it is the most expensive material.