Flexible Neodymium Magnets – Anisotropic Flexible NdFeB
Magnets Manufacturer – MPCO supplies flexible neodymium magnets. Anisotropic flexible NdFeB are the most powerful flexible magnets at present. We are capable of producing flexible permanent magnets whose magnetism performance meets the highest level in the world.
* In laboratory, the maximum magnetic energy of isotropic flexible NdFeB magnet is 80KJ/m3 (10.0 MGO) and that of anisotropic flexible neodymium magnet is 100KJ/m3 (12.5MGO). For mass production, the magnetic energy range of isotropic ones is 16~68KJ/m3 (2.0-8.5MGO), and can be magnetized in multiples.
* Good flexibility can be installed automatically, more effective than mould pressing magnet ring;
* No need of complex mould, short production cycle;
* Applicable temperature range: – 40 ℃ ~ 120 ℃;
* The products are approved by reliability test system, stable and reliable;
* The product can be made in different shapes, like flexible permanent magnet strip, volume, ring, large thin sheet and so on.
* The magnetic energy and the hardness can be customized according to customers’ special requirements.
Dimension range for mass production（mm）
What’s the difference between flexible NdFeB magnets, bonded NdFeB magnets and sintered NdFeB magnets?
Flexible neodymium magnet is a kind of bonded NdFeB magnets. According to the forming modes, it can be divided into three types like mould pressing, injection and calender. Flexible NdFeB belongs to the type of calender.
Bonded NdFeB permanent magnets of the final size can be obtained without mechanical processing and save material, with high dimensional accuracy, suitable for mass production. In addition, corrosion resistance is better than sintered magnets. The disadvantage is that the magnetic performance is relatively low.
Sintered neodymium magnets are anisotropic magnets produced by powder sintering process. Generally, sintered magnetic powders can only produce a blank after sintering processing, and then after mechanical processing (such as cutting, slicing, grinding, etc.) become various shapes of magnets. Sintered NdFeB belongs to difficult machinability of brittle materials, processing loss is big, processing cost is high, the dimensional accuracy is not good and corrosion resistance is poorer, so surface treatment is needed. But the advantage is the magnetic performance is as high as 52MGOe or more.
Flexible neodymium magnets are composite materials made of rubber as a binder, rapidly quenched NdFeB powder as filler, and auxiliary processing additives, with the production technology of composite rubber products.
Flexible neodymium permanent magnets are universally welcomed and applied in sensor, micro motor and some other fields like wheel key of mobile phone, wireless mouse, anti-theft products in supermarket, planar horn and more and more new applications are expanding.