Design and Optimization of Permanent Magnet Structure and Materials
Motor Stator or Rotor Design
Because we don’t know much about magnets, a large number of magnets are wasted. Through our diagnosis, maybe we can help you save more than 15% of the magnet usage.
1. In order to maximize cost savings, our design concept is reasonable magnet grade and reasonable magnet dosage under the condition of fully meeting the design requirements.
2. Ensure the existing projects achieve the goal of reducing costs through optimization design.step1. Calculate and simulate the strength of the magnetic field based on the specified magnet grade and size. See the following figure.
2. Calculating locked-rotor torque based on the specified magnetic field strength and motor winding parameters
3. Based on the working temperature, working environment and reliability requirements of the motor, the intrinsic coercivity and plating standards of the magnet are established.
4. Design of motor accessories and assembly scheme
We provide the material, structure and motor assembly plan of the motor rotor for our customers’ reference.
Design of Inductor Magnet
Basic principles and key parameters
1. Output of mechanical motion converted into electrical signals
2. Proportional amplifier
5. Compatibility of Low Voltage Electronics
6. Physical contact is not required
7. No mechanical wear or damage.
8. Can work in a sealed environment
9. High reliability
10. Long service life
1. Gauss meter
2. fluxmeter and Helmholtz coils
3. 2-D and 3-D finite element analysis software for magnetic field of the river (Star
Creation uses 2-D finite element analysis software).
4. Calculation Program of Space Magnetic Field-Star Magnetic Industry has its own program designed by engineers to calculate space magnetic field
To give a simple example, the following is a calculation formula for an axially magnetized
Magnetic Design Capability
Even if you have rich experience in designing magnetic solutions, our application engineers can provide technical and information support for your design throughout. Our design process is as follows:
1. Conceptual design
2. Preliminary design
3. Prototype research
4. Optimization design
5. Trial production experiment
6. Confirm test support
7. Reduce costs
8. Additional capacity
9. Magnetic field waveform distribution
10. Magnetic property test aided design
To assist your needs, ABM magnetic application engineers can provide designs including:
1. Magnetic modeling: 2-D, 3-D, asymmetric, temperature reliability
2. Design the relationship between sensors and application devices
3. Complex analysis includes studying the relationship between components, sensors at the release point and magnetic field waveform distribution
4. Angle sensor
5. Switch and latch circuit
6. Ratio/Line Sensor
7. Complex adsorption force calculation
8. insert and one-step molding design
9. Manufacturing Capacity Analysis
10. Verify the detection capability of the scheme